Exam 4: The Catastrophe Modeling Process
Detailed Learning Objectives for the Catastrophe Modeling Process
Exams 2, 3 and 4 draw readings the following two textbooks:
- Grossi, P. and Kunreuther, H., Editors, Catastrophe Modeling: A New Approach to Managing Risk, 2005, Springer
- Mitchell-Wallace, J. Jones, M., et al., Natural Catastrophe Risk Management and Modelling: A Practitioner’s Guide, 1st Edition, 2017, John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Exam 4 also draws from the following study notes:
- Learning Objective No. 13 Study Note
- Learning Objective No. 26 Study Note
- Learning Objective No. 27-34 Study Note
- Learning Objective No. 35 Study Note
- Learning Objective No. 38-40 Study Note
The Learning Objectives contain links to required materials available on line.