Advanced Use of Models in Catastrophe Management
This credential is independent of any specific peril or geographic location of catastrophe risk and covers the following:
- Risk measures
- Pricing and portfolio management: risk metrics, use in pricing, capacity and capital allocation
- Cat models and the risk transfer process
- ILW, Cat bonds, Traditional, Hedge fund, etc.
- Parametric, Index, Single/Multi peril etc. and how cat models fit into design, marketing, pricing etc.
- Special considerations related to the use of cat model output in regulated product rate filings
- Special considerations related to the use of cat model output in reinsurance placement and pricing